[Samba] Re: Wicked screensaver

support at verotel.com support at verotel.com
Sat Aug 23 23:32:31 GMT 2003

Dear Verotel Customer,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your business
and would like to point the following out:

1. Cancellation of your subscription
Verza or Verotel and you wish not to be billed
again, please login to

http://cancel.verotel.com

2. If your codes or username/password do not work
If you are provided a 'usercode' and a 'passcode'
then enter these codes as 'username' and 'password'
when the pop-up box appears.

If the codes still don't work then please send us
a detailed email to livesupport at verotel.com
and include in this email:
* your usercode or username
* your email address
* the website where you purchased the codes

Please mention that your codes or your username/password
are not working and we will correct them as soon as possible!

3. You are not happy with your subscription
If you are not happy with your purchase, please let us
know. Please send a detailed email to livesupport at verotel.com
and include in this email:
* your usercode or username
* your email address
* the website where you purchased the codes
* your complaint

4. My transaction is DECLINED
-----------------------------
If you are a new Verotel customer and you receive 'Your
credit card is DECLINED' when you want to sign up for
the website of your choice, then please check the following:

a. did you fill out all the fields in the order form?
b. did you enter the correct expiration date?
c. did you leave any spaces or dashes in your credit
card number or phone number?
d. did you use your home phone number as the phone number entered?
e. did you enter your complete email address?
f. did you fill out the correct address and cardholder information?
g. are you currently in the country where your credit card
was issued?
h. do you have sufficient funds in your credit card account?

If all your answers are YES on above questions, please
visit our live chat support. We can help you out instantly
and solve the problem online in a one-to-one chat session.

http://chat.verotel.com/helpdesk01.html

Due to security reasons you are only able to do a transaction once
per 10 minutes. So please wait at least 10 minutes before
submitting your information again.

5. All other questions
Please send us a detailed message by email to livesupport at verotel.com.

Thank you for your co-operation.