[Samba] Re: Your details

Autoresponder at WhiteHouse.GOV Autoresponder at WhiteHouse.GOV
Sat Aug 23 00:26:33 GMT 2003

Thank you for e-mailing President Bush.  Your ideas and comments are very
important to him.

Because of the large volume of e-mail received, the President cannot personally
respond to each message.  However, the White House staff considers and reports
citizen ideas and concerns.

In addition to President at WhiteHouse.gov, we have developed White House Web
Mail, an automated e-mail response system.  Please access
http://www.whitehouse.gov/webmail to submit comments on a specific issue.

Additionally, we welcome you to visit our website for the most up-to-date
information on current events and topics of interest to you.