[Samba] ServiceWare Support

Support at serviceware.com eSC at ServiceWare.Com
Thu Aug 21 20:15:24 GMT 2003

Thank you for contacting ServiceWare Support Services.   Please consider
this response as confirmation that your email has been received.  Your
inquiry has been logged into our case tracking system and assigned to a
Support agent.

ServiceWare Support agents respond to email cases Mondays through Fridays,
8am - 6pm US EST (excluding holidays).  If you are currently experiencing a
high priority issue that needs immediate attention (and the current time is
not normal SVCW business hours) please call our support phone line:
412-826-1158 Ext. 1431.
Thank You,
ServiceWare's Support Services Team

NOTICE: This email, and any attachments, are intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of ServiceWare Technologies,
Incorporated. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are
email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender at (412-826-1158) and permanently delete the original and any
copy thereof.