[Samba] Automated Reply

noreply at opera.com noreply at opera.com
Thu Aug 21 09:12:50 GMT 2003

Opera Software AS - Information Request
=======================================

Welcome to Opera Software ASA
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

This is an autoresponder that is sent to your address because you have
sent a mail to our info at opera.com or followup at opera.com addresses.
This indicates you have a general enquiry. We are unable to respond to
e-mail sent to this address, so please read on for contact
information.

If you have a problem or question relating to the use of Opera, please
visit our support site at

     http://www.opera.com/support/

where you will find an index about a number of issues and questions as
well as where to find more information through our forums and
newsgroups. Registered users will find contact information for
technical support.

These e-mail addresses, info at opera.com and followup at opera.com, are NOT
the right addresses for requesting technical support or reporting bugs
in Opera! Please use this URL to report bugs:

     http://www.opera.com/support/bugs/

Unfortunately, we are unable to give personal replies to bug reports.

The Opera Web Site:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Please look through the following to find what you are looking for.

     http://www.opera.com/promote/

        - for placing an Opera button or banner on your site

     http://www.opera.com/support/bugs/

        - for helping us weed out bugs from Opera

     http://www.opera.com/commercial/index.html

        - for OEM bundling, embedded devices, Opera.brand and Opera
          for the Internet or Intranet

     http://www.opera.com/download/

        - for downloading the latest version of Opera

        - subscribe to our Opera Newsletters

     http://www.opera.com/press/

        - for press information regarding Opera
     ---------------------------------------

     http://www.opera.com/questionnaire.html

        - for customer feedback

     http://www.opera.com/order/

        - for online registrations and prices

     http://www.opera.com/support/

        - for Technical (Product) Support

     http://www.opera.com/company/contact.html

        - for Contact Information

Sign up for our free e-mail service:

http://www.operamail.com/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Opera Software ASA

Address:

        Opera Software ASA
        Waldemar Thranesgt. 98
        0175 Oslo
        Norway
        Telephone: +47 24 16 40 00
        Fax: +47 24 16 40 01

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Opera Software AS!