[Samba] Re: C'mon guys. Get some virus protection.

Failed Access mdonovan at edwtech.com
Thu Aug 21 07:23:01 GMT 2003

Also how many people access the list from a work place or such where
your forced to use an MS platform, but more to the point it makes the
list look stupid (at least 50% of the new topics in the 10 hours I was
at work were either sobig or a mail admin bouncing a mail from sobig) it
is well worth doing something to halt the flood of crud.

It's just annoying having to pick around the autoresponces and viruses
(spam filters and virus scanners are in order to some degree I think)

Anyway my shillings worth