[Samba] SurfControl Technical Support Auto Response

Tech Support (CO) support.uk at SurfControl.com
Wed Aug 20 22:27:06 GMT 2003

Thank you for emailing SurfControl Technical Support.  Your call has been
has assigned to an engineer who will respond to your request within 1-2
business days. If you have an urgent problem, please contact us by phone on
+44 (0)1260 296 259.

In the meantime, please visit our new Knowledge Base at
http://kb.surfcontrol.com which should find an answer to many common
questions.

If your technical question is in regard to CyberPatrol then please refer to
http://www.cyberpatrol.com/support/contact_support.aspx.

For information regarding pricing or licensing information you will need to
contact your local account manager. SurfControl sales can be contacted by
phone on +44 (0)1260 296 150 or by email at sales.uk at surfcontrol.com.

Thank you for your interest in SurfControl.

The Technical Support Staff

* * * * * * * * * *

SurfControl Technical Support     Email: support at surfcontrol.com
                                  Tel:   +44 (0)1260 296 259
WWW: http://www.surfcontrol.com   Fax:   +44 (0)1260 296 201
SurfControl - the World's #1 Web & Email Filtering Company

Get the latest news on SurfControl and our products,
subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, SurfAdvisory at:
http://surfcontrol.us-hosts.com/sc/subscribe

email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
or omitted to  be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender.