[Samba] C'mon guys. Get some virus protection.

Jim C jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Wed Aug 20 22:07:56 GMT 2003

Anyone who is smart enough to be on this list is smart enough to get
some proper virus protection.
However it may be the case that some cannot afford commercial liscenses
and/or are not aware of the free virus checkers that are available.
Since this *is* a list issue, I don't feel that it is off topic to ask
for folks to publish various means for such.  I did notice that some
were available at http://www.utilitygeek.com/ when I was there.  Also,
is it not true that Samba has some virus protection built in?  Anybody
else know of some other good places/utilities?

Jim C.