[Samba] Samba 3.0.0 Beta 3: "krb5_cc_get_principal failed" but "Join to realm" successful?

Axel Suppantschitsch as at suit.at
Wed Aug 20 17:01:05 GMT 2003

Hi Andrew,

	well, then "smbclient //sambaserver/share -k" should work if the
credentials are in the memory, but it doesn't as it can't find any
credentials...

The other way round I can't access the samba share from a windows client
without being asked for username and password. So both
"after-ads-join-tests" from the Samba documentation have failed in my
scenario...

Wbr,

Axel.

I think we do it all on a 'in memory' keytab now, so we don't store it
about after the join.

If you manually kinit I think it just uses that cache.

Andrew Bartlett