[Samba] Re: General Samba question

Matthew McCarty matthew at rareearthstrategies.com
Mon Aug 18 17:56:29 GMT 2003

In my opinion a good answer to your problems is K12LTSP.

However if you go with your current strategy then you should stick with
Redhat or Suse.  Use Samba as a PDC.  It isn't difficult at all to
adminsiter such a domain with a network no bigger than what you are
describing.  THe advantage of doing it this way is that you are able to
also run K12LTSP  and migrate to a full Linux shop in due time.