[Samba] Re: Simple question on Wins...

Matthew McCarty matthew at rareearthstrategies.com
Fri Aug 15 18:28:42 GMT 2003

Depending on your netowrk of course it may not matter which you use if
you are going to just have one WINS server.  If you are going to have
more than one, use Win2k - because Samba does not support replication,
etc. of WINS servers.

Just make sure your client machines point to the right WINS server.