[Samba] Advice on setting up a PDC.

Kendall Whitlatch whit at dubhlinn.com
Fri Aug 15 16:01:04 GMT 2003

Thanks for the info. I think I've got it set up correctly. (after I
ran smbpasswd -a <username>)

Now that I've got it configured, I'm going to set it up in his office
and see if I can log in to the domain.

One thing... I noticed that smbd and nmbd are not running at boot up.
How would I go about setting that up?

Best regards,
 Kendall Whitlatch
 mailto:whit at dubhlinn.com