[Samba] Confusing - Migrating from 3.0-Alpha21 with ldapsam to 3.0-Beta3 with ldapsam.

Eddie Lania eddie at elton.nl
Thu Aug 14 10:22:35 GMT 2003

Hello list.

To migrate from Samba 3.0-alpha21 to Samba 3.0-Beta3, I don't really know
what has te be done.
Believe me, I read all the docs and stuff.
I read the samba schema for openldap has changed and that the smbldaptools,
which I use to add machine and user accounts, do not support this new
schema.
But I also read about smbpasswd that it is able to do all this stuff now?

Sorry, I just lost track of it all.......

Please help me.

Kind regards,

Eddie Lania.
Elton B.V.