[Samba] samba and solaris 9

Rayhaan, Shanaz Shanaz.Rayhaan at logicacmg.com
Mon Aug 11 15:02:42 GMT 2003

Hi there

I am installing Solaris 9. We currently have solaris 8 with samba on it.

Does anyone know how samba will be affected by installing solaris 9, and
which version of samba we should run on solaris 9?

Thankyou

S Rayhaan

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.