[Samba] Problem with samba server

Mark lists at greplinux.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 10 11:20:47 GMT 2003

Take a look at my webpage below.

Regards,
Mark
Samba Setup Guide
www.samba.netfirms.com

Resp Sir

I have some problem regrading samba server
I Install Red-Hat Linux 8.0 on my machine.
I try to configure Network using webmin option

Actually I see my linux machine in windows network and
also share folder but when I double click on it It
open a dialog box and ask for entering Connect as and password.I try my
root username and password but it fail. So plz send me step by step
configruation of samba server for windwos and linux network.

Thanks a lot