[Samba] Samba as PDC in mixed XP/98 Client base

Marc Draco midnight.diamond at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 9 21:29:49 GMT 2003

Thank you, to those who have answered this question! I am sure that's
solved the issue although I haven't implemented the fix yet. My incoming
mail has gone off due to server overload (happens all the time) so if I
haven't replied to everyone yet, be assured that I will when I get the
messages.

To those reading this... is there a comparison feature list between
Samba 2.x.x and Samba 3.0? I've read a little on the web and it's got me
drooling but I can't afford to jump in just until all (most) of the
buggies are out; I wish I had the same luxury with M$ software. This is
an application I want to work so I can prove to the doubters that Linux
really is better (not just cheaper) than Windows NT server.

Thanks again,

Marc