[Samba] It turns out this all happened because of a brand new network switch. We put

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Fri Aug 8 14:59:21 GMT 2003

the old one back in out of desperation and, BAM, all the problems went away.
There were no other symtoms that pointed at that switch so we didn't suspect
it all.

Re: [Samba] Win98 troubles - Resolved
It turns out this all happened because of a brand new network switch.  We put
the old one back in out of desperation and, BAM, all the problems went away.
There were no other symtoms that pointed at that switch so we didn't suspect
it all.

The leason here is if it doesn't work inspite of all the correct settings,
start replacing hardware.

So thanks guys.

--
Bob Crandell