[Samba] RedHat Samba 2.2.7a-8.9.0 RPM complete?

jo at neolabs.be jo at neolabs.be
Mon Aug 4 15:44:29 GMT 2003

yep also for me wbinfo -u gave all the right info, but connecting
TO a client share FROM the client (/tmp) with smbclient did not
work. If you run into the same problem, check out my previous mail
on the list (recent).

If you don't have the same problem, the smb.conf is very welcome,
than I can at least figure out where the difference is *grin*

'later

jo