[Samba] How to control TEMP directory

Howard Miller hm51k at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Mon Aug 4 08:51:01 GMT 2003

Ahhh.... I didn't notice the packaging stuff at all. I have now found Buchan' site with all the prebuilt
rpms. I wish I had known about that a couple of days ago - oh well!

Yes I have read the howto's reasonably extensively (although abviously managing to skip the most
important bits).

The LDAP section assumes you know something about LDAP - although I can't really complain
about this. A complete idiots guide to setting up the LDAP server might be nice, but I'm starting to
feel the heat already :-).   I'll go and read about it!

I'll have a go with the Mandrake rpms and see what happens... watch this space.

Thanks! Much better off than half an hour ago....

Howard