[Samba] NT4 PDC to Samba ?

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Fri Aug 1 15:04:05 GMT 2003

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, blob wrote:

> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me (the url) for the steps to migrate NT4 PDC to Samba?
> 'couse migrating steps from Samba-howto-collection.pdf samba 3 beta 3 is not
> work for me.

If you want this to work it will help if you can tell us what is
failing for you. That's how things get fixed you know.

Is the process bad, do commands not work, is somethings missing?
When you take your car to the workshop do you just say "It doesn't work!"
and leave it to the mechanics to read your mind?

Please give us a fair go! We are here to help you, but you have to be
prepared to help yourself too.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra