[Samba] Re: 3.0 beta 3 - NT and Unix group mapping

Boogerman boogerman at interar.com.ar
Fri Aug 1 13:09:35 GMT 2003

Probably the problem comes from NT.

By default, it ads the "Domain Admins" group to its "Administrators" group.
It should do as much with "Power Users" and other domain groups, but it
doesn't. So you have to do it manually.

Anyway, this is a one time only operation, so I don't really mind performing
the task in every WS. In any case, it's better than having the domain users
complaining about why they can't do this, or why they can't do that...

Boogerman