[Samba] where install my PDC samba server?

Jorge Davila soporteuni at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 22:34:13 GMT 2003

Hi guysI attach a graphic where you can see my network structure. There are
3 LANs in different cities and they're joined by a VPN. Some switches are attached to others switches. Every LAN have 50 workstation more less.
The IP ranges are showed in the graphic.
My questions are:I decided to use a PDC samba server. Where should I put it? Will I need more than one samba server?
Maybe you can send me some links with a similar problem.If I open my network environment (in windows) I only can see workstations in one LAN.
How can I see all workstations?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my large email and my english.Juan Chipoco