[Samba] Is it posible to force Windows 2000 to send print job name?

Martin Novák novak1 at stavoprojekta.cz
Wed Apr 30 14:32:51 GMT 2003

Hi,
I need to log print job's. But Windows 2000 send me only 'Remote Downlevel
Document' as a job name (%J macro in print command). (I don't have other
Windows system versions to test it there, but from Linux}smbspool command)
it works fine - job name is "Remote Downlevel Document + job name"). Is
there any possibility how to force (or get) print job name from Windows
(name of origin file, which is printed)?

Thanks for your replies,

Martin

PS: Can I get IP adress of client computer, which send print job?