[Samba] QuarkXPress files

Markus Dahinden mdahinden at swissonline.ch
Tue Apr 29 10:17:53 GMT 2003

We did that test with a new PC W2K with XPress. Same error.

Then we shared a W2K directory for XPress-files. It works. All users can
open/modify/save QuarkXPress files when they have according rights.

So, this problem with XPress seems to be a Samba issue.

What shell I do next? Do I have to write a "request for bug fix" to the
samba team?

Thank you for your advice

Markus