[Samba] Samba printing

Bob McLaughlin bobm142 at attbi.com
Sat Apr 26 23:15:36 GMT 2003

I have Samba running on the linuxbox and WinME on the other boxes.  My printer
is an hp deskjet  hooked to a WinME machine. I used gnome>System
settings>Printing to set up printing from the linuxbox to the WinME box.
Everything went smooth during setup with the printer being recognized properly
as 'Networked Windows (SMB)' When I try a test print I get the error
'Get_localhost: 'Localhost' IP address not available'.  When I try to print
a document it appears to cache, go away and never come back.  Anybody
have any suggestions?
Bob McLaughlin