[Samba] Re: telnet and samba

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Wed Apr 23 22:30:19 GMT 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, John Broadhead wrote:

> Make sure to post any solutions back to the group please.

I will of course do this, but my main mission is to update the
Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf file so that everyone will have a viable
reference to fall back to long after I get hit by a bus, and long after
all references to my reply to the list evaporate off all search engines.

I need input from everyone and am so far a little disappointed with the
lack of feedback. You may find the most recent copy of the
Samba-HOWTO at:

http://samba.org/~jht/NT4migration/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

Your feedback is most welcome too.

- John T.