[Samba] Can't access SAMBA workgroup from Windows machines

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Wed Apr 23 14:00:18 GMT 2003

You will be much better off avoiding browsing and setting a server to be a
WINS server, most likely. However, either way, good resources are located
in the Samba dist file. I don't know exactly where they are located, but
one of them is called BROWSING.txt, and I bet if you look on Google, it
will turn up that file. There's another doc, which I believe is referred
to in BROWSING.txt.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630