[Samba] Windows 2000 Domain roaming profile problem.

Jerome Walter walter+samba at efrei.fr
Wed Apr 23 09:41:59 GMT 2003

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 02:31:32PM +0700, Theewara Vorakosit wrote:
> Dear All,
>     I use samba 2.2.7a-8.9.0 on red hat 9.0. I configure Windows 2000 domain. Samba is configured as a client using security=domain. I can redirect folder (My documents, and so on) to samba. However, I can not roaming user's to store in samba server. It displays "Can not load profile, attempt to use local profile." Would you please tell me how to solve this problem?

Could you give us more details about your parameters and the share of the
[profiles] ? I have got a little network with NT4 and 2000 sharing the same
profile running without major problems.

Jerome

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors