[Samba] Samba, Cups, and Foomatic.

Kevin Smith ksmith at perfht.com
Tue Apr 22 13:17:29 GMT 2003

I wanted to hook my Actionlaser 1500 to my Server for the network. I sued
the newest Cups which work well with my Epson color 740.
Since I had a problem finding a driver, I considered the foomatic databases
since they did have what I needed. When I installed Foomatic (per the
Instruction included) it replaced the built-in database and just pukes when
I run it. Printconf-tui or gui wont even work since it uses the same DB. Has
anyone else had this problem? Better yet, has anyone else been able to fix
it?
TY
Kev