FW: [Samba] Unofficial Samba+ACL howto

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Apr 22 06:16:10 GMT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Rick Segeberg wrote:

> Sorry - I should have addressed this to Paul Eggleston who started this
> thread.  Regardless who started it (the Samba + ACL howto), my offer
> still stands if I can be of any help.  I'd be happy to help with this
> documentation, input, proof reading, whatever.  There's definately a big
> lack here and the Samba team already has their hands full.

I would sincerely appreciate any and all assistance to help get the
official Samba-HOWTO-Collection up to date and ready for 3.0.0 shipment.
Timing is important - Samba-3.0.0 should go into Beta within 3 weeks.

You can find the current state of the HOWTO at
http://samba.org/~jht/NT4migration/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

This file is what is presently in the HEAD branch CVS under
~samba/docs/docbook/projdoc in the sgml files.

The best help I can receive is by way of patches against the sgml files,
but I will accept ANY patches or upates anyone might send.

Cheers,
John T.