[Samba] Unofficial Samba+ACL howto

Jerome Walter walter+samba at efrei.fr
Mon Apr 21 17:16:56 GMT 2003

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 05:39:56PM +1200, Paul Eggleton wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As promised, I have started a howto document on setting up Samba with NT ACL
> support, based on experiences in my workplace, as documentation for this
> seems to be on the short side at the moment.
>
> It is available at the following address:
>
> http://www.bluelightning.org/linux/samba_acl_howto

Good ;)

We have a Samba working with XFS ACLs without Winbind (i think) here at EFREI
(French engineering school). I could contribute with my NT admin to your HOWTO
(or any other) to add some info, as i think i won't have the time to write a
complete one.

Jerome

--
-+--   Jérôme Walter - 	I2 EFREI		          ----+-
 Equipe Système - Efrei Robotique - Jap'Efrei - Erasmus Tutors