[Samba] Problem with Samba

ohioguy67 at yahoo.com ohioguy67 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 15:55:38 GMT 2003

I currently have Samba installed on a Sun Ultra 10,
running Solaris 8 and I log into SWAT using the Sun's
root account.  When I do this, I am unable to add new
users.  When I enter the username/password and click
the "Add New User" button, all of the page contents
other than the Samba logo are removed and nothing
happens.  The status bar says in the brower (Netscape)
says "Document: Done".  When we've used Samba on other
machines, it normally comes back to the user screen
and says that the user was added.  I am able to do
everything else as normal (setting up shares, global
configuration changes, etc.).  If anyone has an idea
what I need to look at or change to fix this, please
let me know ASAP.

Thank you for the assistance.

Charles