[Samba] Slow connection

Koenraad Lelong k.lelong at ace-electronics.be
Wed Apr 16 11:26:11 GMT 2003

Would a direct cable connection be a good test ? I could do that. I only
have one switch (DLink DES-1024R+) here, and the NIC is on board
(SiS900), and I don't have any spare 100M NICs at hand.
That "dump of network packets" how do you do this ? Ethereal ?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong