[Samba] printer does not print (stupid question : ( )

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Apr 15 11:16:35 GMT 2003

http://www.lprng.com/
Here is a place. Which version of linux/unix are you using? You may have it
on the cdrom that came with your distro. If using a debian based system, you
might be able to get it very easily.
Before getting into this much, first, what printer are you using? This will
be the most important issue.
Joel