[Samba] Home directories

Jeff Besecker besecker at pgenergy.com
Mon Apr 14 19:41:02 GMT 2003

Samba 2.2.7

I have two different sets of users that I need to setup home directory
paths for.  Users in Group A need to be assigned to /ess02/work, and
users in Group B need to be assigned to /ess01/work.  Regardless of the
group each user can only see their own directory under the given path.
Is there a way to do this easily or do I need to setup a share for each
user with the appropriate path?  I setup the "homes" section but I
cannot find a way to set the path dynamically.

Thanks

Jeffrey P. Besecker
Project Manager
PG Energy