[Samba] Problem loggin on to samba PDC

Bradley W. Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Mon Apr 14 12:51:56 GMT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 02:17, tc wrote:
> hi,
>
> i am irritated to have this problem which has nothing to do with you. So sorry
> for the misunderstanding. Any help you can render?

i've already helped you as much as I can with the information you've
provided. I can guess all day about what your problem might be but I
think that is a waste of both of our time...

you didn't answer the questions i posed in the previous mail or provide
any new information - so I can't really suggest anything more.

Please post to the list so that others can help too - i don't have all
the answers.

brad

--
Bradley W. Langhorst <brad at langhorst.com>