[Samba] windows terminal server

Alexander Saers alex at saers.com
Sat Apr 5 08:29:45 GMT 2003

Sorry, i didnt make myself clear

I want people to be able to log in to a computer when they are out of
office. They usualy turn their computers of for power saving and it
would be nice to have a single computer that servs all the poeple that
are out of office. Winxp only allows one person to be loged on at a
time. So, is it possible to install windows terminal server as an
ordenary client or is there any hack that enabels several users to be
loged on remotly to an ordenary winxp client?

/Alexander

--
Alexander Saers <alex at saers.com>