[Samba] Re: fromdos - todos

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Fri Apr 4 18:03:00 GMT 2003

WordPad doens't seem to have problems with Unix text file, should be on
every Windows computer.

Emacs doesn't have problems with Dos text files, should be easy to find
for whatever platform your working on.

As your subject points out, there are some simple scripts (fromdos, todos)
that will convert the files for you if you want to switch format one time.
This only becomes a problem if you want to work on text files from two
platforms regularly.

Apr 4  1:01pm

They hang the man and flog the woman
That steal the goose from off the common,
But let the greater villain loose
That steals the common from the goose.
  --English folk poem, circa 1764

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, jose wrote:

Yes I see your point of view John, Thank you any way.