[Samba] fromdos - todos

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Fri Apr 4 16:22:39 GMT 2003

Jo,

There is no way to do this without risk to file integrity. There is no
option for smb.conf to automate file conversion.

If you search the archives you will see that this has been raised
thousands of time before.

Your best approach will be to find a text editor for MS Windows that
recognises Unix file formats. There are quite a few of them out there.