[Samba] When did the "Take Ownership (O)" for No permissions ACE go away?

dowlime dowlime at kapl.gov
Thu Apr 3 20:10:10 GMT 2003

We have upgraded from 2.0.6 to 2.2.8 and now NT clients no longer show group or other in the permissions dialog if they have no permissions.  Before, the (O) take Ownership permission was overloaded to mean no permission and group and other were shown.  Now we only see a line for the owner but now the group and other.  Is there a way to get the group and other lines to still show up like it did before?  What is causing this?  Is there a file from a previous version I can drop in to bring this functionality back?