AW: [Samba] Login from win2k client to samba PDC

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Wed Apr 2 17:34:29 GMT 2003

Markus,

Have you disabled sign-or-seal on your workstation? You will need to check
the security settings on your Win2K SP3 client to make sure that
"RequiresSignOrSeal is turned off.

Failing that, you will need to collect the samba log file as you try to
log onto the workstation so we can see what is going on.

- John T.