[Samba] Login from win2k client to samba PDC

Eric Halverson ehalverson at dchs.us
Wed Apr 2 16:47:45 GMT 2003

Do you have either of the following defined in your global section:

write list
valid users

also look in your log files for that machine to see if you're getting an
error about invalid user nobody.  I was getting the same error because I
defined those variables in the global section, which of course made the
user nobody invalid as well as whoever else was undefined (including the
machine account).