[Samba] /var/spool/samba full of print jobs

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Apr 2 11:18:36 GMT 2003

I can't really help with cups specifically, but, you may  need to have a
command in your smb.conf to remove print jobs from the samba queue. For
example, here is a typical print command with lprng:

 print command = /usr/bin/lpr -Plp -J'%J'  %s; rm %s

If you can't do this, you could run a cron job which cleans up the the spool
directory from time to time.

Joel