[Samba] /var/spool/samba full of print jobs

Bill Dossett bd at emtex.com
Wed Apr 2 10:47:54 GMT 2003

Hi,

madly looking for an answer to this but haven't
found it in the smb.conf man pages yet...

I'm using samba for my print server. I use
printing = cups with samba.

Currently it looks like all print jobs
are being retained in /var/spool/samba and
it has just filled my var fs :-(  and no
one can print.  I can't seem to find
any parameters associated with pruning
the jobs, or how long they should be retained
if at all??  Am I looking for the wrong keywords
retain /var/spool/samba?  Sorry, I've got users
yelling at me cos they can't print and it makes
searching very difficult, can anyone help me
out here urgently?

Thanks

Bill