[Samba] WINS on Samba

Karl Banasky kbanasky at heatcon.com
Tue Apr 1 20:47:42 GMT 2003

I read that in order to have WINS work correctly, one need to have the "guest account enabled for the SAMBA WINS server. Is this correct?  I currently have WINS enabled and no guest account.  When I go to the "Hood" it shows a blank page.  I have checked, rechecked, checked and rechecked my settings.  Any ideas?
Thanks.
KArl