[Samba] Mounting Share at Boot

Barry Skidmore skidmore at mail.worldvenue.org
Mon Sep 30 19:01:00 GMT 2002

I tried the command you sent and used the quotes.  Below
is the result, i.e., the same error message:

[root at mail skidmore]# /usr/sbin/smbmount "\\\\sheltie\\linux"
'/root/mnt/sheltie/linux' -o username=skidmore,password=xxx
execvp of smbmnt failed. Error was No such file or directory.smbmnt
failed: 1

Barry