[Samba] 2.2.5 and NIS question

Nir Soffer nirs at exanet.com
Mon Sep 30 15:00:02 GMT 2002

How exactly do you do that? I've only managed to get winbind users when
using winbind. smbd would refer to the users in winbind regardless of
the users existance in other NSS databases.

Nir.

--
Nir Soffer -=- Software Engineer, Exanet Inc. -=-
"Father, why are all the children weeping? / They are merely crying son