[Samba] help with Samba and WinXp Pro

linux power linuxpower2002 at yahoo.no
Mon Sep 30 08:54:01 GMT 2002

Go to tcp/ip properties advaced and uncheck load
lmhosts. Also run regedit32 from start menu.
In the registry change

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters
"requiresignorseal"=dword:00000001

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters
"RequireSignOrSeal"=dword:00000000

Try this and let me hear how it goes.

--- Minkui Liu <minl at cwc.ucsd.edu> skrev: > Hi,