Weekly machine password changes (RE: RE: [Samba] odd: everything SHOULD work... winbind)

Nir Soffer nirs at exanet.com
Mon Sep 30 07:22:01 GMT 2002

Hmm. According to these articles, if I change the machine password
change interval in smb.conf to an impossible value (1,000,000 days), the
PDC would never know, and/or care? Is this true?

Thanks,
Nir.

--
Nir Soffer -=- Software Engineer, Exanet Inc. -=-
"Father, why are all the children weeping? / They are merely crying son