[Samba] Please don't forget me, still searching for solving Networkproblems

Carsten Fischer fischer at ddt-online.de
Sun Sep 29 18:10:24 GMT 2002

Hello all,
yesterday I posted a Problem about the Network.connection.
It breaks down and windows is messaging "The
specified network name is no longer available", when I try to copy a =
large file or directory.
Now I know that this Problem also exists, when I try to delete a large =
Folder from a W2K machine on the Samba share.
What can I do?
The message in log.smbd is:
<!--StartFragment-->[2002/09/28 20:52:44, 0] =
lib/util_sock.c:read_data(436)
  read_data: read failure for 4. Error =3D Connection reset by peer

Please help...
Cyberduck