[Samba] XP troubles

linux power linuxpower2002 at yahoo.no
Sun Sep 29 14:15:01 GMT 2002

 Go to the tcp/ip properties and select advanced. Uncheck load lmhosts.
Another thing to try is this. Go to start menu and run regedit32.
Change this
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters
"requiresignorseal"=dword:00000001

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters
"RequireSignOrSeal"=dword:00000000

  Gene Bomgardner <Gene at bomgardner.net> skrev: I've recently recompiled and reinstalled the latest Samba because
the version I was running wouldn't talk to Windows XP.

It still won't. Can anyone direct me to any docs, howtos, or other
docs concerning WinXP problems?

Thanks...

God's Blessings,
Gene

To everything there is a season, and a time to every
purpose under heaven. Ecl 3:1 -
and more recently, The Byrds

Prøv betaversjonen av den nye Yahoo! Mail
Nytt design, enklere å bruke, alltid tilgang til Adressebok, Kalender og Notisbok